SPECIAL MUSIC FEATURE - courtesy of DJ Drake Pineda (http://djdrakepineda.tumblr.com/)

Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Pinoy Kpop Fan's Updated Pick List (July 2011, Week 1)


My apologies for taking this long to update my Pick List. Apart from having been sick most of last week, I've been encountering some issues with uploading songs to Grooveshark. Although there have been challenges, I'm pretty sure it's worth the wait!

Let's check out the top featured artists of the week in The Pinoy Kpop Fan's blog...


THE PINOY K-POP FAN'S PICK LIST
July 2011, Week 1

1 - 2PM - Hands Up
2 - 2PM - Give It To Me



3 - Jung Yong Hwa - You've Fallen For Me (OST)


4 - Boyfriend - Boyfriend


5 - G.O. (MBLAQ) - Even In My Dreams


6 - 2NE1 - I'm The Best


7 - The ForM Project - If This Is A Dream, Farewell
(feat. Jung Jin Ha)


8 - Cha Ji Yeon - Where Are You


9 - The Name - Barely Alive (feat. K.Will)


10 - Krygen - Coward


11 - Mighty Mouth - La La La (feat. Soya)


12 - Shin Hye Sung - Special Love

No comments:

Post a Comment