SPECIAL MUSIC FEATURE - courtesy of DJ Drake Pineda (http://djdrakepineda.tumblr.com/)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Did I just see a Jay Park video?!?!? I think I just wet my pants (hahaha!)

I have to admit that I'm a big 2PM fan, and that it was such a shame that Jay Park had to leave the way that he did. It's not a most pleasant experience when you become the center of an entire scandal that pits you against an entire country.

But I guess hotness and time appeals and heals all wounds... because the b-boy is back in Seoul, and he's got more than sweet chocolate abs to back up his latest attempt to establish himself at the top of Kpop (not that I'm complaining about what he's got... oh boy, I'm not!!! hahaha!).

Just saw that his album is out, and just saw his video. Yes. I think I wet my pants. See for yourself.

"Abandoned" by Jay Park


Will find time to review the album later this weekend (still got Infinite on queue... hehehe!). For the meanwhile, let's just clean ourselves up, shall we? (hehehe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment