SPECIAL MUSIC FEATURE - courtesy of DJ Drake Pineda (http://djdrakepineda.tumblr.com/)

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Pinoy Kpop Fan's Updated Pick List (June 2011, Week 2)



It's been a couple of weeks since I've added the new Grooveshark.com jukebox widget on my sidebar. I hope you've enjoyed having it around to listen to some of the tracks I've been able to review comfortably from any page you're viewing. As I mentioned in my update section, I would be changing up the songs on my "Pick List" every week, reflecting tracks from the the Top 10 posts in my blog.

Here are the top 10 featured artists of the week in The Pinoy Kpop Fan's blog...



1 -  2PM - "Take Off"

2 - Boyfriend - "You and I"

3 - "Midnight Circus" - Sunny Hill

4 - Pit A Pat / Thump Thump - Sunny Hill
5 - Don't Forget Me - Huh Gak
6 - Because You're My Man
("The Greatest Love" OST)

7 - "Love Sick" - 4MEN
8 - "It Can't Be" - 4MEN

9 - "KPOP Til The World Ends" by DJ Masa

10 - "Please" by Kim Hyun Joong
11 - "Breakdown" by Kim Hyun Joong

12 - "You're My Lady" by Alex Chu

No comments:

Post a Comment