SPECIAL MUSIC FEATURE - courtesy of DJ Drake Pineda (http://djdrakepineda.tumblr.com/)

Friday, May 6, 2011

Who was your favorite feature for the month of April? (...and our new poll too!)


2AM --- Jo Kwon, Seulong, Jinwoon and Changmin
And our winner is.... 2AM!

These guys have been very busy with their Asian tour, and with their recent promotional tour for "Saint O'Clock" here in Manila, it's not surprising that most of the folks who voted for 2AM were from the Philippines (45% of my blog's hits and pageviews for the month come from my home country... thanks for the support, mga kababayan!).


It's been almost a month! 


I'm very happy that people are reading the articles in my blog. Apart from the Philippines, I have readers coming from the US, Hong Kong, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Taiwan, Thailand and Brazil --- just to name a few. Thank you very much for reading... and I hope you keep tabs on my blog because there's still a lot of music to review! If you have any feedback or suggestions, please leave a comment and I would gladly respond.

Apart from following and bookmarking my blog, please like my Facebook page for "The Pinoy Kpop Fan". I've set up a Facebook page so it's easier for those of you with Facebook accounts to get updated when I post new reviews and articles. You can also follow my Twitter account for updates as well.  The links to both my Facebook pages and my Twitter account are on the sidebar.


But for now... HERE'S OUR NEW ONLINE POLL FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS!

WHOSE COMEBACK ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO?

SHINee
SHINee --- (L to R) Onew, Taemin, Joghyun, Minho and Key

Miss A
Miss A - (Clockwise from L) Fei, Jia, Min and Suzy
SNSD / Girl's Generation
SNSD --- (L to R) Hyoyeon, Sunny, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Taeyeon,
Yoona, Yuri, Tiffany, Jessica
2PM
2PM --- (L to R) Taecyon, Nickhun, Wooyoung, Junho, Junsu, and Chansung
2NE1
2NE1 --- (L to R) Dara / Sandara Park, Park Bom, CL, and Minzy

VOTE NOW ON MY SIDEBAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment