SPECIAL MUSIC FEATURE - courtesy of DJ Drake Pineda (http://djdrakepineda.tumblr.com/)

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

IT'S HAPPENED AT LAST....


THE PINOY KPOP FAN HAS REACHED 2000 HITS!!!

The past month has been very exciting for me... I didn't really know how I would fare since I haven't blogged for such a long time. I'm glad that there are people out there who love Kpop like I do, and I appreciate that there are people who pass by to at least check what I've done. I do sincerely hope that you like what I've been sharing; if you do, I would appreciate a word or two as a comment if you'd like to have a Korean artist reviewed, or if you'd like to suggest an album produced in Korea that has recently been released. The entire point of my blog is to explore and to appreciate.

Again, thank you for the support! It means a lot to me!

~ Dennis, "The Pinoy Kpop Fan"

2 comments:

  1. wow!! Congratulations to you then!! Omedetou Gozaimasu Dennis-senpai!! Hwaiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i really appreciate the support you've been giving to my blog! kamsahamnida! ^^,

    ReplyDelete